Hellas Open 2018
18th to 21st October 2018
Hellenic Badminton Federation has the pleasure to inviting one or more of your umpires to officiate at the Hellas Open 2018 part of BE Elite Circuit Int. Series Tournament.
The invitation is based on the following terms
- The organizer will provide transport to and from Chania International Airport or Chania Port (Suda).
- If you arrive at Athens Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) you can take the train to Piraeus Port and then ship to Chania Port. Organizers along with ANEK LINES offers free ship tickets for the umpires. Also, free dinner or breakfast on the ship. For this offer you will have to contact as soon as possible with the organizers, sending an email to email@example.com
- The organizer will provide local transport to and from hotel to the venue (if necessary).
- The organizer will provide accommodation (including breakfast) in twin shared rooms.
- All travelling expenses to/from Chania International Airport or Athens Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) will be on account of the umpires or their national association.
- Umpires are requested to be present at the Umpires Briefing on Thursday 18th of October 2018, at 09:00 in the morning at the venue.
The finals should be finished on Sunday 21/10/2018
The Hellas Open 2018 will be played in Kladisos Indoor Hall
Tournament website will be at http://www.badminton.gr
Nominations should be made as soon as possible, but not later than 01/09/2018.
Please do not book any travel arrangements until the umpire nomination has been confirmed.
You will be notified soon after the selection.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming your Umpire in Chania - Crete.
Hellenic Badminton Federation